Excited about an experience or skill you’ve had? Have an idea or insight you’d like to share with your fellow communicators? Maybe you know something that will benefit the South Carolina’s PR community. Or maybe you’re looking for an opportunity to be published and build your online portfolio.
Any way you turn it, contributing to SCPRSA’s blog is a great way to further establish yourself in South Carolina’s public relations community. Whether you have a little experience or a lot, there’s a place for you and your ideas.
Possible topics include:
- PR & communications trends & tools
- Professional development & making the most of your membership
- Leadership at every level
- Career development & transition
- Mastering digital & social media
- Fine tuning your PR writing
- Media & community relations
- Crisis communications
- PR, communications or career book reviews
If you’re interested in writing for SCPRSA’s blog, please email us!