Invest in Your Career
Seeking to improve your skills at your current job? Looking for a new job? Curious to learn how top professionals in South Carolina landed great positions and continue to enjoy interesting and rewarding careers?
If so, the South Carolina Chapter of PRSA (SCPRSA) is for you! Join the top public relations professionals in South Carolina, who have taken advantage of the resources of PRSA to better their careers and gain the recognition they deserve as leaders in the public relations industry.
Why Should I Join SCPRSA?
Membership in SCPRSA provides:
- Professional Development – Develop your skills through low-cost, high quality local programs, as well as the annual International PRSA Conference. You can also participate in other national seminars and networking opportunities and access home study classes and other content through audio and video libraries.
- Fellowship and Networking – Monthly events give you the opportunity to network with your peers and expand your circle of colleagues and contacts.
- Professional Status – Participation in awards programs and leadership positions bring increased recognition and respect among your colleagues and within your community. Involvement also accelerates your growth in your own organization by developing often hidden skills.
- Job Search Services – Whether through informal networking or specific job search services, you’ll be the first to learn of job openings in your area.
- Job Posting Services – Have a PR opening in your department or company? You can post job openings for a small fee. The job news will then be released to our social media fans and followers.
- CLICK HERE to view even more benefits which include daily and monthly national publications and professional development opportunities that are included with your membership.