Grow Your Career with PRSA! Free Chapter / Free Section / Waived Fees
Our most popular membership deal is underway. Through October 31, new and returning members joining PRSA National as a Regular Member ($260 annual dues) and using promotion code FALL19, receive a triple bonus:
FREE one-year Chapter membership ($65 value)
FREE one-year Section membership (not including Counselors Academy or New Professionals)
FREE Initiation Fee ($65 value) or FREE Reinstatement Fee ($35 value).
Please note that this promotion is not for Associate Members ($200 or less annual dues) and current/renewing members.
New and returning members – click here to complete your membership application online and take advantage of this once-a-year deal by using promotion code FALL19.
PRSA National Membership: Access to more than 21,000 public relations and communications professionals 24/7 via the members-only online community MyPRSA. Plus, you have access to dozens of other member benefits!
PRSA Chapter Membership: PRSA has more than 100 local groups across the United States, known as Chapters. These Chapters are run by local PRSA members who host networking and educational events to connect you to industry professionals and ensure you are staying up-to-date on the latest industry trends and skills.
PRSA Section Membership: PRSA has 14 professional interest groups, known as Sections. Each Section focuses on a specific industry that public relations and communication professionals serve, and a few of the Sections are geared towards career level and business owners. Members of these Sections are able to connect with industry peers who have similar needs and share the same challenges. These groups share important and relevant information about their area of interest through a variety of channels throughout the year. Click here to view all 14 Sections.
• Single Invoicing. Make a single payment each year for group members’ dues, rather than numerous individual payments.
• Transferability of Membership. Each membership within a group is easily transferable. This is convenient when an employee changes departments or leaves your organization.
• Ease of Adding New Members. PRSA will prorate the dues to maintain the same term year and renewal date.
• Employer Posting Opportunities. Receive discounted or free postings on PRSA’s career and employment website, the PRSA Jobcenter.
• Listings in Online Organization Search. Take advantage of complimentary listings in our Find-A-Firm Directory.
• The Best Pricing on PRSA Events. Save on registration for on-site training at the annual PRSA International Conference, as well as various specialty conferences and seminars throughout the year.
• Geographic and Sector-Specific Networking. Membership to specialty communities, such as our local Chapters or Professional Interest Sections, is provided according to group size.
To learn more about the PRSA Group Member Program, visit the Groups section of the website at www.prsa.org/groupprogram. To request a proposal with cost estimates for your team, complete the Request a Quote (far right tab on the site), then click Submit.