Smoak Public Relations, a culture focused public relations firm, is seeking a part-time social media graphic designer. The ideal candidate would be responsible for the creation of all digital marketing and social media platforms for Smoak PR and its clients.
The candidate has a positive attitude, a friendly personality and is a team player. This person will demonstrate energy, accountability and a willingness to help others.
The candidate would fit well in the above-outlined environment and be well-organized, attentive to details and deadlines and able to manage a varied list of tasks efficiently.
- Create and develop social media strategies for clients
- Plan and coordinate organic posts, boosted posts and ads
- Develop content for marketing materials
- Manage and produce short 30 second to two-minute videos
- Manage multiple projects and set priorities
- Continually monitor digital and social trends to provide extra value for Smoak PR and clients alike to enhance and improve social presence
- Strong knowledge and proficiency in InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Experience managing and updating website via WordPress preferred but not required
- College degree and minimum 2 years’ experience creating, executing and managing content on Facebook, Instagram, etc.
Please submit cover letter, resume and digital portfolio to Katherine Davis